fairytale

Hi now I'll tell you fairytale :

SQUIRREL LOOKS FOR THE JUDGE

   Long time ago, a  squirrel  was living in a hole on a coconut tree. He had been living there for long time. He liked staying there because there was enough food everyday. After sometime, there were only a few of coconut left because he ate them everyday.
   He had to go to find other coconut tree for his living. He loved his nest, a hole in the coconut tree very much. But willy nilly he had to leave it.
   After several weeks he felt that he had missed his house. So he decided to return to hist nest.
   What a surprise he was to see a small mouse had occupied his house. "What are you doing here in my house?!" the squirrel asked him angrily.
   "What do you mean your house!" answered he mouse, "When I came here. It was not occupied it was empty!" the mouse added.
   "I just went to find other coconut tree for a while, and it didn't mean I had given you the right to occupy this room!, Now you must get out of here before I get angry!" the squirrel shouted.
   "I don't care whether you are angry or not, I will keep staying here in my nest", the small mouse said. Hearing the quarrel between the mouse and the squirrel, all animals in the jungle were coming to see.
   "All right!... don't make a noise!" a deer said.
   "What are we going to do then?" answered the mouse.
   "Why don't you invite a judge to decide who really has the right to stay in thihs house", the deer said.
   "That's a good idea", the squirrel and the mouse answered together. Then they together tried to find a judge everywhere in the jungle. Finally they met a cat on the way. The cat looked educated, old and wise. "In my opinion he looks a wise cat. Let's ask him to solve our problem." the squirrel said.
   "Don't ... don't him!" the mouse shouted. "He can kill us! He is too dangerous."
   The cat heard what they were talking because he was standing not far from them. "This is my chance to have big meal!" he thought. He then closed his eyes hurriedly and pretended to pray. When they were closer, the mouse said, "I think this cat is a saint; I don't believe that he hurt us", the squirrel said, "Yes, I don't think so, he'll not hurt us", the mouse said, "Look, how serious he prays!" the mouse said again. "Ehm... excuse me ... sir", the mouse and the squirrel said together.
   "Would you solve our problem?! We had a quarrel", the mouse asked him. The old cat directly opened his eyes and said, "Yes... with pleasure... my goodness helps me to decide who is right who is wrong, tell me your problem".
   The squirrel and the mouse told him what happened. "I am very old now, I can't hear you clearly can you come closer", the cat began to play a trick. The mouse and the squirrel came a little bit closer to the cat.
   "I still cannot hear anything, please come closer again to me", the cat ordered them. The cat did this because it was very easy for him to grab them when they were close to him. The stupid squirrel and the small mouse were moving again closer to do what the cat had intructed to do. By the time, they realized the hungry cat had grabbed and swallowed them. That is the impact of having a quarrel too often. Never do...!

THE END

VOCABULARY LIST:

  1. squirrel = tupai
  2. coconut = kelapa
  3. nest = sarang
  4. willy nilly = mau tidak mau
  5. missed = kangen/rindu
  6. return = kembali
  7. occupied = memakai/ mendiami
  8. for a while = sementara waktu/untuk sementara
  9. the right = hak
  10. to solve = memecahkan/jalan keluar
  11. a saint = orang suci
  12. prays = berdoa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Golongan pembeli dan 3 Golongan penjual

LANGKAH-LANGKAH DALAM ANALISIS PASAR

Dasar-dasar segmentasi pasar