fairytale

hi now I'll tell you fairytale :
Mouse Deer And The The Tiger
In that morning, the mousedeer took a walk at the edge of the forest, but hup! There was a big hungry tiger came and stopped him.
 "Hey, mousedeer, I have been hungry and I haven't eaten any meat for three days!" the tiger said. He desired to swallow the meat of the mousedeer.
"You would like to eat me, who's scared? please!" the mousedeer said as if  he had no fear. "Is it right, you want to be eaten?" the tiger asked cheerfully, his eyes showed a deep happiness.
"Before I am dead, would you allow me to ask for one thing?", the mousedeer asked. "What is that?" the tiger asked again. "Please, permit me to seek for food around here, I will eat some leaves or anything or may be cucumber". "All right! I'll give you your last request", the tiger replied. "Thanks a lot, it's very kind of you, now please, close your eyes for a moment!". "Why should I close my eyes?" the tiger asked.
"Just like to play hide and seek, I can't run too far from you, can I?"
"All right, the mousedeer!. I'll close my eyes" the tiger did what the mousedeer had asked him to do.
"Finish?" the tiger asked loudly. "Not yet...!" the mousedeer replied in a loud voice, too. "Finish?" the tiger asked again louder.
"Not yet...!" the mousedeer answered from the distance.
When the tiger opened his eyes, he tried to seek the mousedeer but he couldn't find him, he had gone! "How stupid I am!. he blamed him self. "I should have grabbed him immediately when I saw him, damn you!, the mousedeer!" the tiger said angrily.
Mean while, the mousedeer kept running to look for hidden place to save him self. But he was not aware something in the front. He stopped in sudden movement to see the giant snake sleeping. "Wow, I almost hit his incridible snake!" the mousedeer said slowly while standing quietly.
The mousedeer took a rest not far from the giant snake while thinking of tricking the tiger who was still looking for him. "Sooner or later, the tiger must find me because he is a king of the jungle." the mousedeer said. "What I am going to do now, to survive?!"
It had been in the afternoon, the tiger is starving. The tiger roared loudly when he found the mousedeer's hidden place. "Everywhere you go I must be able to find you the tricky little deer!" the tiger said, Ican smell your sweat from the distance. No longer then, "There you are!" the tiger said happily.
"Sssh!" the mousedeer whispered, "don't talk too loud", the mousedeer said to him. "What! What else are you going to do?!, to trick me again?" the tiger asked. "No...no...no..., please be quiet", the mousedeer replied shortly.
"My stomach has been empty and it has sounded hard!. I'm very ... hungry, the mousedeer! just come to me for the meal of mine", the tiger said to him.
"Be patient... snake! I am sitting here to do my duty, I am instructed by the king solomon", the mousedeer persuaded the tiger. "Don't be liar! What's your duty?" the tiger shouted angrily. "Come with me", the mousedeer answered whie asking him to get closer to the sleeping snake. When people saw it a aglance, it looked like a belt rolled neatly. "Hey mousedeer, it is a snake, isn't it?" the giant snake felt suspions.
"How stupid you are! this is not a living snake, it is the king solomon's belt!, the king of the animals", the mousedeer explained. "Who ever puts this belt on, he will frighten all animals in this world", the mousedeer added.
"Can I try this on?" the tiger feel currious. "Don't ...., don't do that!" the mousedeer pretented. "If you don't allow me to try it on, I will eat you now", the tiger said.
"O...o... oke..., please try!" the mousedeer said with a shaking voice. The tiger directly tried to touch "the belt" before wearing it. "Ehem... what a soft belt!" the tiger thought and kept holding the belt.
But what happened then ... "Hey... what a bad tiger you are!", the snake woke up. "How dare you do such a rude thing to wake me up!" the snake shouted angrily. With a quick movement, the giant angry snake crawled and fought the tiger. They beat each other and fought for a long time.
"Ha...ha...ha...," the mousedeer laughed. "I don't want to know and I don't care who will win and survive, I had better go away and leave this place".
Bye...bye....bye.... stupid tiger!!!

THE END

VOCABULARY LIST
  1. the edge = tepi
  2. as if = seolah-olah/ seakan-akan
  3. fear = rasa takut
  4. leaves = dedaunan
  5. hide and seek = petak umpet
  6. blamed him self = menyalahkan dirinya sendiri
  7. damn you! = kurang ajar kau
  8. hidden place = tempat bersembunyi
  9. sooner or later = cepat atau lambat
  10. survive = terus hidup
  11. roared = mengaum
  12. smell = mencium bau
  13. sweat = keringat
  14. duty = tugas/perintah
  15. saw it a aglance = melihatnya sekilas
  16. a belt rolled = sabuk yang tergulung
  17. felt suspions = merasa curiga
  18. frighten = takut/menakuti/membuat orang lain takut
  19. currious = rasa ingin tahu
  20. holding = memegang

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Golongan pembeli dan 3 Golongan penjual

LANGKAH-LANGKAH DALAM ANALISIS PASAR

Dasar-dasar segmentasi pasar